1 Sustainable mask "Goodkarma" for children
Be a role model. Wear a sustainable fabric mask for your fellow men.
For each mask we donate a mask to Kenya as well as 1€ to a project of your choice.
size S: According to our experience it fits children aged about 7-14 years.
Please note that the masks may shrink a little when washed hot. We have made the straps extra long so that this is not a problem. In any case, the masks should always cover mouth and nose.
- hand sewn in Cologne, with Cologne tailors* inside #supportyourlocals
- Fabrics: either 100% organic cotton or residual materials. Both produced in NRW
- Closure: loop weave with 4 ribbons
- Our ribbons are made from waste fabrics in black (as shown)
- Sewing thread: we work with the thread of local tailors*inside
- cleaning: hot ironing or washing ( up to 90°C)
- Clean before wearing for the first time
- more information about cleaning and care of the masks in our Blog
- ka certification - not medically or otherwise tested
- single pack of 2 and 4 available
- Ready for shipment in 1-3 working days
- for further information please refer to our FAQ