8 Sustainable Masks "First Aid"
Be a role model Wear a sustainable fabric mask for your fellow men.
This set contains twelve masks. Thereby you save the shipping costs.
Our sizes:Size M: fits according to our experience most women well.
size L: In our experience fits most men well.
Please note that the masks can shrink a little when washed hot. We have made the straps extra long so that this is not a problem. In any case, the masks should always cover mouth and nose.
- Manually sewn in Cologne, with Cologne tailors* inside #supportyourlocals
- Fabrics: either 100% organic cotton or residual materials. Both produced in NRW
- closure: loop weave with 4 ribbons
- Standardly our ribbons are made of 100% organic cotton in the colour nature (as shown)
- Sometimes we also use black or white residual cotton for the ribbons. We cannot guarantee for any particular ribbon colour.
- sewing thread: We work with the thread of the local tailors* inside
- cleaning: hot ironing or washing ( up to 90°C)
- Clean before the first wearing
- more information about cleaning and care of the masks in our Blog
- ka certification - not medically or otherwise tested
- All eight masks are supplied as standard in the same size and colour
- Shipped in 1- 3 working days
- For the size "4 M / 4 L" with the colour "4 khaki / 4 brown" we deliver 2x M brown, 2x M khaki, 2x L brown and 2x L khaki
- further information you will find in our FAQ