1 Sustainable mask "Goodkarma"
Be a role model Wear a sustainable fabric mask for your fellow men.
For each mask we donate one mask to Kenya as well as 1€ to a project of your choice. Our sizes:
Size M: In our experience fits most women well.
Size L: In our experience fits most men well.
size XL: We have created for especially tall people :)
Please note that the masks can shrink a little when washed hot. We have made the tapes extra long so that this is not a problem. In any case, the masks should always cover mouth and nose.
- hand-sewn in Cologne, with Cologne tailors* inside #supportyourlocals
- Fabrics: either 100% organic cotton or residual materials. Both produced in NRW
- closure: loop weave with 4 ribbons
- Standardly our ribbons are made of 100% organic cotton in the colour nature (as shown)
- Sometimes we also use black or white residual cotton for the ribbons. We cannot guarantee for any particular ribbon colour.
- sewing thread: We work with the thread of the local tailors* inside
- Cleaning: hot ironing or washing ( up to 90°C)
- Clean before wearing the masks for the first time
- further information about cleaning and care of the masks in our Blog
- ka certification - not medically or otherwise tested
- single pack of 2 and 4 available
- Ready for shipment in 1-3 working days
- for further information please refer to our FAQ